– Recommendations are independently selected by peer-reviewed editors. Purchases you make through the links below may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
Black Friday 2022 is almost here, set to be the biggest shopping day of the year Friday, November 25, Only two days away now. If you’ve been waiting for the right time to upgrade the tech in your pocket or in your home, Samsung is the place to be. From powerful devices to feature-packed smartphones, Samsung’s collection of Black Friday deals has everything you need to bring your devices into the future.
Samsung’s early Black Friday deals
Don’t miss out on great deals on Black Friday and beyond. Sign up for the reviewed Perks & Rec newsletter to learn about great vacation savings Sunday through Friday.
Now that Black Friday sales are in full force, you can pick up several top-rated Samsung devices for wallet-friendly prices, including Samsung Galaxy smartphones, Galaxy smartwatches, Galaxy Book laptops and QLED TVs. The savings don’t stop there—you’ll also find Samsung deals on home appliances, vacuums, and more.
►Black Friday 2022: 65+ Best Early Black Friday 2022 Sales at Amazon, Walmart, lululemon, Best Buy and more
► Epic deals: Get Hulu for $1.99 per month for 12 months with this Black Friday deal
► Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide: Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
To upgrade your gadgets at an affordable price, Samsung has got all your shopping needs covered. Keep scrolling to browse the retailer’s impressive selection of best-in-class technology to make your daily routine even easier.
Shop the top 10 Samsung deals available today before the discounts disappear
Level up your hand grip technique with a A feature-rich Galaxy smartphone or transform your living room into a home theater with an OLED TV from Samsung now.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro from $64.99 with eligible trade-in (save $120 to $215)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite from $74.99 with eligible trade-in (save $60 to $85)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 starting at $99.99 with eligible trade-in (save $150 to $600)
- Samsung Jet Bot Robot Vacuum with Intelligent Power Control for $249.99 (Save $350)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 from $309.99 with eligible trade-in (save $750)
- Samsung Front Control 51 dBA Stainless-Steel Dishwasher with Hybrid Interior from $499 (Save $300)
- Samsung Class Q80B QLED 4K Smart TV from $799 (Save $200 to $1,100)
- Samsung 6-Cubic-Foot Smart Slide-In Gas Range Convection Starting at $899 (Save $694.98 to $844.98)
- Samsung 7.5-cubic-foot Smart Dial Electric Dryer with Super Speed Dry for $1,439 (Save $160)
- Samsung 65-inch Class S95B OLED 4K Smart TV for $1,799.99 (Save $1,200)
The best Black Friday Samsung TV deals
Save hundreds on QLED 4K televisions
Want to stream in style with less stress on your budget? Shop Samsung’s early Black Friday deals for big savings on top-of-the-line TVs.
Find big savings on the Galaxy Tab and Book2
Whether you need tech for work or for fun, Samsung has you covered with early Black Friday laptop and tablet deals.
Shop Big Discounts on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4, More
Beat the holiday shopping rush for a new smartphone and score one for less on Samsung.
Deep discounts are available on Samsung Galaxy Buds
Samsung has plenty of tech deals ahead of Black Friday, so take advantage of them today before the best discounts expire.
Black Friday sales include refrigerators, dishwashers, vacuums, and more
Now is the right time to upgrade your home with Samsung deals.
- Black Friday 2022: Everything you need to know for the biggest shopping event of the year
- Black Friday Sale: 45 Best Black Friday Sales to Shop Now
- Amazon Black Friday Sale: Shop the top deals on tech, home goods, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday Sale: 45+ deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Black Friday Sale: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Target Black Friday Sale: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday Sale: Shop markdowns at GE, Cobalt and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday Sale: 40+ deals on Zella, Adidas and Tory Burch
- Wayfair Black Friday Sale: 50+ great deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday TV Deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung screens
- Black Friday Apple Deals: Save on Apple watches, laptops and headphones
- Black Friday Toy Deals: 50+ great toy deals on Lego, Barbie and Nerf
- Black Friday Appliance Deals: 40+ great appliance deals on Samsung, LG and Whirlpool
- Black Friday Laptop Deals: 20+ Laptop Deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday Mattress Deals: Save on mattresses in Leesa, Amrit and Purple
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday falls on 2022 Friday, November 25. Cyber Monday will happen in 2022 Monday, November 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November, and every year Black Friday is the day after, followed shortly by Cyber Monday.
What deals can we expect on Black Friday?
As in years past, Black Friday often has one and more of the best prices offered throughout the year. You can expect to save on almost every product available, especially home appliances. Whether you’re shopping for a new oven, the latest refrigerator or an updated laundry room setup, Black Friday 2022 will bring you the lowest prices of the year.
If you’re shopping for a new Galaxy smartphone or tablet, these The early Black Friday deals were made for you. You can save up to $600 on select Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 models and up to $1,350 on Galaxy Z Fold4 smartphones with eligible trade-ins.
When do Black Friday 2022 sales start?
Broadly speaking, Black Friday begins as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. This year, we saw the first Black Friday sales begin towards the end of October.
Black Friday is directly followed by Cyber Monday November 28, 2022. Technically, as soon as Cyber Monday begins, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend between them); However, some deals last until the end of next week.
Samsung has several Black Friday deals that live rig. Many Samsung devices can be further discounted with Samsung’s eligible trade-in program, where you can earn extra money on new technology when you send in select items from Apple, Fitbit, Sony, Google and more. Select items with cracked screens can also be traded in for additional discounts.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an annual sales event that traditionally occurs in late November after Thanksgiving. This year, as has been the case for the past few years, retailers will be offering some of the best online sales and deals of the year.
According to History.com, Black Friday began in 1869 when the price of gold dropped dramatically, causing Wall Street financiers to lose millions. That day came to be known as ‘Black Friday’. Over time, the day evolved into a word for retailers that they would be able to end the year in the black with strong profits. While the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas has signaled shopping and heavy spending since the Great Recession, the recent growth of online shopping, which has accelerated due to the pandemic, has hinted at the idea that Black Friday will eventually evolve into “Black November.”
Shop Samsung’s early Black Friday deals
Make holiday shopping easy with the help of our experts. Sign up for text message alerts to have deals, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
Product specialists at reviewed Cover all your shopping needs. Follow the review on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tick tock or Flipboard For the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were correct when this article was published but may change over time.